Dublin, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The
"Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs - Global Strategic Business Report"
report has been added to
Global Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs Market to Reach $18.1 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$18.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 42.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Exon Skipping, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 48.6% CAGR and reach US$12.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Steroid Therapy segment is readjusted to a revised 32% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia`s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war`s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $312.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 40% CAGR
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs market in the U.S. is estimated at US$312.7 Million in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.8 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 40% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 39.3% and 35.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 28.5% CAGR.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||196|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$1.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$18.1 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||41.9%|
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) Drugs Market To Exhibit Strong Growth
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Market Dynamics
- Treatment Overview and Recent Developments
- Steroids used for the Treatment of DMD
- Translarna Exhibits Positive Result in Children with DMD
- Clinical Trials Depict Emflaza Preserves Motor Function Better than Corticosteroids
- Trial Shows Golodirsen Increases Dystrophin Production in DMD Patients
- Casimersen and Golodirsen Exhibits Positive Results in Sarepta's ESSENCE study
- EXONDYS 51 Drug Details
- FDA Approves Corticosteroid Emflaza for Treating DMD Patients
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 46 Featured)
- Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
- Akashi Therapeutics, Inc.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- Nobelpharma Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Pipeline Analysis
- Drug Price Details: Exondys51
- Sarepta's DMD Gene Therapy Trial Update
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r67g5z-muscular?w=12
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900