Get a FREE Options Report on the Stock of Your Choice
Bullish or Bearish Options Strategies
- Weekly Options on all strategies
- Covered Call: Conservative income producing
- Cash Covered Puts: Income producing, no stock purchase
- Diagonal Spread: Lower capital requirement
- Vertical Spreads: High reward on lowest capital
- Iron Condors: Large return on range-bound stocks
Options Trade Screener
- Search by trade symbol (ticker)
- Screen by selecting your criteria
- Criteria: 3 Profit, 5 Risk, Sector/Industry, Duration
- Save your screens for future searches
- Get three Featured Trades every day
- Get three Personalized Trades every day
Multi Strategy Options Screener
Screen for Covered Calls, Sold Puts, Diagonal & Vertical Spreads, Iron Condor and Weekly Options trade ideas
A covered call is a bullish or neutral hedged strategy that can outperform in stagnant markets, and profit from volatility in turbulent markets.
Cash Covered Puts
Selling puts is also a bullish or neutral strategy and has a similar risk profile to trading covered calls, but does not require an investor to purchase the underlying stock.
Bullish Diagonal Spreads
Diagonal spreads are often called "synthetic covered calls." The strategy uses two option positions to achieve higher percentage returns than covered calls, with lower capital requirements.
Bearish Diagonal Spreads
A conservative way to make a bearish play. These trades turn our bullish diagonal spreads upside down, giving you a way to place a neutral-to-bearish bet that a stock or ETF will go down without putting a lot of capital at risk.
Bullish Vertical Spreads
Bull-put vertical credit spreads require very little capital, typically less than $5.00 per share and can offer outsized percentage returns.
Bearish Vertical Spreads
Bear-call vertical credit spreads require very little capital, typically less than $5.00 per share and can offer outsized percentage returns.
Iron Condors combine a bullish vertical spread with a bearish vertical spread, potentially giving you a higher return than a single credit spread, without adding to your value at risk.
Trade Sreener Results
Screens will show all vital aspects of each idea
- Target profit and amount at risk
- Downside protection
- Days to expiration
- Assigned and annualized return rate
- Proprietary SSR scores and Key ratings
- Dividends and more
- Too many or too few results? Adjust criteria!
Individual Trade Page
Click any ticker to see Individual Trade Page:
- Compare trades on up to seven different strategies.
- Completely Interactive Chart
- Vital pricing and historic information on stock
- Newsfeed for all news on the company
- Print button formatted to 8.5 x 11 printable report
InvestorsObserver has given me the ability to provide for my children
John M, Seattle, Washington
I use it a lot and enjoy the selections and the profits!
Ralph R., Poland, Ohio
I have had great response to my questions
Phil P., Silver Spring, MD