Covered Calls at a Glance
- Conservative strategy with downside protection
- 15% - 20% targeted annualized returns
- Up to six new trades each month
- 8-10 open trades at a time
- Complete guidance from opening to exit
- Email SMS and Push notifications on managing each trade
- Managed by professional options analysts
- Review analyst notes on every trade
Covered Call Strategy
Simply buy a stock, sell a call, collect premium (and dividend when applicable) then let it expire. You can do covered calls on stocks you already own too.
InvestorsObserver analysts target annualized returns of 15% – 20%. Each trade has built in downside protection.
Covered Call Ideal Result
Ideally, calls are in the money at expiration. The sold calls are assigned, you deliver the stock and earn the full profit. If the stock pays a dividend, you also collect those payments while the position is open.
Covered Calls Portfolio Performance
In 2017 The Covered Calls Portfolio has an annualized return of 24%. 19 out of 20 trades were winners for a 95% win rate.
To see the trade history of the Covered Calls portfolio, feel free to visit the Closed Trade page.
If you'd like to learn more about Covered Call options trading, visit InvestorsObserver Options Learning Center
Choose your plan
Quarterly (Save 15%)
Yearly (Save 25%)