Dublin, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The
"Cybersecurity - Outlook for the Main Threat in the Digital Economy"
report has been added to
This report analyses the development of the cybersecurity market.
- It presents the key cyber stakes and challenges the digital economy is currently facing.
- It also provides solutions and recommendations that the industry is currently implementing
- The market structure is also examined and an analysis of the 3 key segments is provided.
- It reviews the main drivers and barriers to the development of the cyber security market.
- It concludes with volume forecasts through a breakdown by segment and region.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Analysis of growing concerns
- Vulnerabilities are increasingly targeting OT, IoT and Cloud architectures
- The most commonly targeted sectors
- Cybersecurity solutions "generating" deepfakes
- Cybersecurity solutions "fighting" deepfakes
3. How to handle these booming threats?
3.1. Certifications - Key principles and recommendations
3.2. Focus on the European policy and legislative framework
- EU Cybersecurity Act
- NIS Directive
3.3. Best practices
4. Market ecosystem
- The evolution of the cybersecurity industry
- Major cybersecurity solution providers
- Multi-domain IT vendors
- Major hardware providers
- Cybersecurity software segment
- Major software providers
5. Market dynamics
- Drivers & barriers for cybersecurity solutions expenditure growth
- A market driven by the services segment
- Orange Cyberdefense
- Palo Alto Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q5n3v3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900