InvestorsKeyhole Upgrades & Downgrades

DaVita upgraded to buy

Analysts at Citigroup upgraded DaVita Inc. (DVA) to “buy” from “neutral”. The firm had an $82 price target on the stock.

Already a member?

Login to see your Upgrades And Downgrades Trade Idea.

Not yet a member?

You can receive four timely bull-put credit spreads each market day by joining our InvestorsKeyhole Daily Trade Alerts Service. Our analysts scour the news looking for unusual options activity, how insiders are trading, and breaking news, and publish trades accordingly.

Become A Member

DVA
About DaVita Inc.

DaVita is the largest provider of dialysis services in the U.S., boasting market share levels that eclipse 35% measured by both patients and clinics. The firm operates 2,905 facilities worldwide, with 2,664 in the United States, and treats over 225,000 patients globally each year. Management began to build out a fledgling international business in 2011, but we anticipate this business will need to continue to expand before it garners the scale needed to earn attractive returns. Government payers dominate dialysis reimbursement--DaVita receives approximately 69% of U.S. sales at Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement rates, with the remaining 31% coming from commercial insurers.

  • Last Price:
    $59.75
  • Previous Close:
    $61.30
  • Change:
    $-1.55 (-2.53%)
  • Open:
    $61.40
  • Volume:
    5,029,224
  • Average Volume (100 Day):
    2,663,951
  • Market Capitalization:
    $9.6 B
  • Day's Range:
    $58.97 - $61.92
  • Dividend Yield:
    0.00%
  • 52-week Range:
    $79 - $43.40
  • P-E:
    64.80
  • EPS:
    $0.87
  • Earnings Date:
    11/6/19
  • Ex Dividend Date:
    N/A
  • Sector:
    Healthcare
  • Industry:
    Medical Care
  • Analyst Average Recommendation:
    Moderate Buy

Download this step-by-step guide on placing InvestorsKeyhole Daily Trade Alerts.

How to place a credit spread

How to place a vertical debit spread

|

You May Also Like