PriceWatch Alerts

Free Stock Alerts
Every trading day, InvestorsObserver analysts prove our members with trade ideas, research, and analysis.
Check your email and confirm your membership to get information just like these alerts and all 100% Free!

What's happening with WMT: Wal-Mart (WMT), the nation's largest retailer, saw some selling pressure during the last few months of 2012, but has been gradually trading higher since the start of the year. Wal-Mart is going to be reporting its fourth quarter results on February 21, with analysts expecting earnings of $1.57 per share, up from $1.44 during the same period last year. The company has managed to outpace analyst estimates during each of the last three quarters, and will try to extend that streak this week.

Check your email for a password to log into our site and read the full Stocks to Watch Report under the Analysis tab.

What's happening with CMCSA: Shares of Comcast (CMCSA) have been in a steady upward trend since the end of 2011. In 2009, the company announced that it would purchase 51% of NBC Universal, and just recently it reached a deal to buy the media company outright. Comcast will now have 100% ownership in NBC Universal broadcast stations, its cable channels, the Universal movie studio, and theme parks. It’s a big move which makes the company a media and technology giant. Earlier this month, the company reported its fourth quarter results, with earnings coming in a penny under analyst estimates at $0.52 per share.

Check your email for a password to log into our site and read the full Stocks to Watch Report under the Analysis tab.

What's happening with ANF: After a steep sell-off last May, the stock was stuck in a sideways pattern before making a strong move to the upside starting mid-November following its third quarter earnings report. Analysts had expected third quarter results of $0.59 per share, but actual earnings came in much higher at $0.87. The company also was able to raise its full year guidance and as a result the stock jumped more than 34% on the day following the report. It will get its chance to prove to Wall Street that the gains were warranted on February 22 when it reports its fourth quarter results. Analysts have forecast earnings of $1.95 per share over the typically-busy holiday season.

Check your email for a password to log into our site and read the full Stocks to Watch Report under the Analysis tab.

What's happening with LCC: U.S. Airways (LCC) stock has been on the rise since last summer, with analysts expecting a deal between the company and AMR Corp. The two companies have finally reached a deal, but now it will have to get approval from regulators. The two companies combined would be much larger than its competitors in both size and resources, so there is a decent chance that the deal will not pass regulatory approval. The companies will form one new company under the American Airlines name. The new carrier will split equity, with 72% going to AMR shareholders and creditors, with the remaining 28% going to US Airways shareholders. 

Check your email for a password to log into our site and read the full Stocks to Watch Report under the Analysis tab.

What's happening with SPWR: Solar stocks have been strong as of late, with SunPower (SPWR) being one of the strongest. Since the start of the year, the stock has managed to appreciate a remarkable 102%. Earlier this month it reported fourth quarter earnings of $0.18 per share, which was well above the $0.14 that analysts had forecast for the company. During his annual State of the Union address this month, President Obama discussed clean energy, and called it "our generation's Sputnik". He specifically mentioned solar shingles, which resemble actual roof shingles, but have the potential to power homes cheaper than conventional solar panels. Following the State of the Union, all the major solar companies have seen shares trading higher.

Check your email for a password to log into our site and read the full Stocks to Watch Report under the Analysis tab.

Don't miss out on any vital trading information! Add Support@InvestorsObserver.com to your address book. View complete step-by-step instructions here.